The following table outlines a number of the Fujitsu Support package options that are available:
|Package||On Demand Support||Subscription Support|
|Services||Emergency||Prepaid On Demand||Premium|
|Hours per Quarter||N/A||N/A||20|
|8 AM to 8 PM
Mon - Fri
|24 x 7 x 365||No||No||Yes (Tailored package only)|
|Extras||Free Performance Tuning Consultancy Package (8 hours)|
|Guaranteed Response Time||3 hours||3 hours||2 hours|
The FSP team will advise customers when requests for assistance of a consultative nature are made. These fall outside of the FSP support model and can be addressed separately through an appropriate form of consultative engagement.
The FSP support hotline number is: 1800 009 279
The FSP support email address is: email@example.com
General terms which apply include:
- Subscriptions are for a quarterly period minimum.
- Support hours are calculated based on 15 minute boundaries.
- All support (on-site support considered separate) provided via phone, email and web.
- Linux (Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Suse, Debian) and Solaris are the only currently supported platforms. Check with the FSP team for specifc versions supported.
- Enterprise-wide agreements are available as a tailored option.
- Free Performance tuning is a once-per customer arrangement.
- Exceeding the hours per quarter allotment triggers payment at 80% of the On Demand support rate.
- Prepaid On Demand Support expires after 240 days.
- On-site Support can be arranged but may incurr additional charges.
- The minimum pre paid support purchase is 5 hours.
A full set of the terms and conditions which apply to FSP support package(s) are outlined in the FSP standard support contract document.
For more information and pricing, please contact Fujitsu.